Visa và bảo hiểm Việt Nam
Cập nhật: 7/2/2014 4:47:15 PM
A: Visa Việt Nam
One-month tourist visa is usually sufficient for most visitors though it is possible to get 3-months multiple entry visa (Visa extension are available for most of the nationality)
* There are 2 ways to obtain a visa:
1) Collect your visa before arrival from your closest Vietnamese embassy or consulate. For a complete list of Vietnam embassies and consulates worldwide,
2) Collect your visa on arrival at Noi Bai (Hanoi) Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City) and Danang International Airports.
The folowings in formation for getting Visa approval document
Full name as it appears in your passport
Date of birth DD/MM/YY
Location for you to get visa stamp (the nearist Vietnam embassy)
Arrival date in Vietnam
The process usually takes about 2 working days after we receive the above information. We then send you the copy of the document approved by the Vietnamese Immigration department for getting visa stamp.
Bring along the approval letter, your passport and two recent passport-sized photos to the Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate. The person collecting the visa must also complete two application forms at the embassy or consulate. A visa stamping fee is charged by the Vietnamese embassy or consulate. Fees vary from one country to another.
*** Visa upon arrival
02 passport-sized photos and the visa approval document are required
On arrival at the Airports, head to the Landing Visa Counter. Present your approval letter, passport and 2 pictures to the officer who will charge you a Visa stamping fee.
* Please contact Mr H Hung at mobile 091321 3079 or Email: email@example.com for visa requirements
- Travel insurance (for Vietnamese & Foreigner when traveling and working abroad)
* for apply Business Visa at EU countries or USA Embassy it is required to purchase Travel Insurance
- Student insurance
* For Vietnamese student who will travel to study abroad
* Student must purchase Insurance before apply for student Visa for EU or US countries
* Require passport when purchassing the insurance
GLOBAL INSURANCE FEE TABLE
(For business - Travel - Education... Minimum 50.000 usd for Visa Purpose)